My Infinite Agenda is an elegant and dynamic vision-board planner designed with your busy lifestyle in mind. We believe that what you focus on – you attract – which is why we know that your goals and dreams are merely a pen-stroke away.
My Infinite Agenda will clearly guide you through section prompts to start turning your dreams and goals into realities. Using the expansive, functional writing spaces, you will organize your daily schedule – while simultaneously chronicling your highest ambitions. At the end of each month, My Infinite Agenda will inspire you to record your infinite winnings – so you can capture your goals and dreams that have come to fruition.
INSIDE THE PLANNER
• 6-Month Undated Daily Planner/Journal
• 2 Sticker Pages
• 2019-2022 Calendar Overview (Sunday start)
• Daily Layout Pages
• Section Trackers for Gratitude, Short-Term Goals, Long-Term Goals, and Wildest Dreams
• Vision Board Pages
• Daily Scheduling Space
• Daily Goal Setting Lined-Prompts
• Daily Gratitude Lined-Prompts
• Inspirational Quotes Throughout
*PRODUCT WITH PURPOSE*
With every purchase of a midnight blue (2018) and teal (2019) agenda you are helping bring the arts to under-served communities. My Infinite Agenda is proud to partner with Sing for Hope, bringing the power of the arts to those who need it most.
Sing for Hope believes that the arts have unmatched power to uplift, unite, and transform lives, and that all people deserve access to them. Their outreach programs, in under-resourced areas throughout the five boroughs of New York City, demonstrate this every day.
Sing for Hope hosts NYC’s largest annual public art project; 50 unique, artist-created pianos are set-up in public spaces throughout the 5 boroughs that impact an estimated 1 million New Yorkers and visitors each year.
Sing for Hope forges close relationships with under-resourced schools, hospitals and community centers.
• Monthly Infinite Winnings Pages to Track Successes
• Extra Grid-Line Note Pages at Start & End of Each Month
• Reflection & Review Prompts at end of Agenda
• Suggested Reading for Daily Inspiration