Instrumental in turning musicians into moneymakers.
The Complete Idiot's Guide® to the Music Business is written for every musician who needs to learn the business of music, as well as for all business-people entering the music industry. Author Michael Miller covers all the key business topics and reveals the wealth of job opportunities in the music industry from a business perspective.
• Covers finding an agent, negotiating contracts, publishing songs, collecting royalties, and promotion strategies
• Also covers such nonmusician industry careers as artist management, concert promotion, music production, and radio
• Features essential information on the new frontiers of electronic and online music
• Author of a number of music titles, including The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Music Theory, Second Edition
• Also available as an e-book